How to Fix Fatal Error of Astra Child Theme
“Sometimes You May See Sorry, You Are Not Allowed to Access This Page” You can face this warning when you are trying to activate Astra Pro Addon
Why Is This Happening?
You will see this warning, that’s mean you are blocked for some setting. Common reasons are listed below:
- Your Astra theme is not activated or updated.
- There is some issue with your Astra (parent) or Astra Child theme.
- Renaming or modifying Astra theme or Astra Pro plugin folders or files
How To Fix It?
If this happens, please try these steps:
When you facing this this error, try bellow steps to fix it.
- Please make sure that you have the Astra theme activated and updated to the latest version.
- Suppose you tried activating the Astra Pro using the activation link on the Plugins page. Try navigating to Dashboard > Appearance > Astra Options and try activating Astra Pro from here.
- Deactivate the Astra theme, delete it, reinstall and reactivate. Try activating the Astra Pro.
- If you’re using a child Theme, please try switching to Astra (parent) theme and try activating the Astra Pro.
If you can’t fix it yet after doing above process, enable WP_DEBUG on wp-config.php to find the exact issue.